Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday 31 May 2008

Million hits a month!

Last night, I was celebrating my pre-kaamatan alone at home, I bought 4 bottles of uncle Carls from Dusun Club (one chinese coffee shop), drank and played with "Biggy" (a virgin-male dog). I was a little bit sadden actually because at this time around I'd usually be in Sabah, celebrating with her. The fact that I missed her so much can't be denied especially during this period and her birthday is coming in just a few days. Once, I've said she would be the one am going to marry but things not always as you've planned. Well...we were not meant to be la ba that..he..he..

A'ight, earlier today, when I woke up from my hang over (masih paning ni tau...), I read today's newspaper and saw the news of Mr Mahathir hits the 1 million hits in his blog. WOW! That was my first reaction to his achievement. Well, how many people do you know that have a blog then achieved million hits within a single month? I wish I were him... he.he..that could be a world record! Now people were saying that his blog might hit another million in the coming month..how does it feel to have a million hits in a single month? Does anyone ever know?

I'm happy for him, I've actually posted one comment on one of his post when it was first published. I don't know how he manages to read all his comments..a single post in his blog could..roughly get about 200-300 approved comments..how many comments were disbanded..the most dangerous and feared by most bloggers when blogging is (i think..me also careful ba) seditious remarks... so, although you have so many things to say in you head about that, this and those..you can't actually express them in a way that you'd wish for...I might someday..he.he..well..I can't tell actually if one's post is seditious or not..it depends how people valuate and judge......so in near time soon..I might try this..to blog more freely....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nda sy bilang semlm sedih ni crita ko....ada tu saying 'if it is meant to be, it will be'....ko percaya ka tu?....klu sy, mesti mau kana ada action baru jadi.....hehe...

btw, ko sebut psl bday.....bday sy baru last week....ngeh...ngeh...ngeh....the unhappiest bday ever sbb ada urang mungkir janji....:((((

Anonymous said...

lady...mesti ada action br la benda jadi kan..so action + (meant) to be = not meant to be la..hehe..beday..wah..last week ka bday ko..happy beday..and..sepa yg mungkir janji?ko gigit ninin dia lady..hehe..no la joking k..anyway..bday mesti mau enjoy ba..so jan pkir sal org yg teda guna k..hehe..

Anonymous said...

wel!!! i did not know u got your own blog!!! punyala. sya sja click on the cool word trus found you!

anyways, nice to see ko mmg active here :)

Anonymous said...

aha..akhirnya ko jumpa jg pintu rahsia kan vera..hehe..lama suda ba ni ver..tp teda yg perasan..hehe..welcome!

Anonymous said...

betul ba? so ada hadiah ka? :)

Anonymous said...

aha..betul la..sama2 sia signup sma tu bwoing in 2006..teda la ba hadiah vera..anyway apa suda jd sama bwoing..huhu.sunyi la suda sana..