Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday 26 May 2008

Food Satisfaction

9:3+ am, I woke up from my sweet dream and slowly checking my phones if there were any text message received. There were 2 messages: Digi - a message from a stupid bastard (+6281519028592) "Congratulations! Sim-card anda berjaya menangi Hadiah Utama Wang Tunai (RM15,000.00) Dari PETRONAS MAS MLYS Sila/call/tel:006281318387817 Terima Kasih" (this was the original message I copied from my mobile) then my other mobile phone (Maxis) was a message from my friend residing in KL. I replied my friend's message then switched on the PC. As usual, I checked my email and at the same time opened several tabs from my bookmark list of download sites to look for any new TV Series or anime available - none. Read my emails and replied some.

I'm on holiday today as mentioned in my previous post of 22 days 22 nights. I have already planned that am going to settle several things today i.e call Insurance Company to ask further details on why they double-charge my card of something I have never agreed and go to EPF office to change my mailing address. Both were settled within 1 hour (think so..) Regards to the EPF thing, I called one of the nearby branch and asked details then the person I talked to said not necessarily but can be settled in a very short time as I would only have to fill up a form..I guess I can do this tomorrow before I go to office then. It was already noon and I was still chatting with my old ex-class mate (Elopura Sandakan) on YM...time goes by but I stay still...(cuba teka..lirik lagu ni.hehe..) suddenly I heard "honk..honk..!!" I saw a van from Pos Laju in front the gate. So I went down and signed off the parcel (for me from Reader's Digest) ..it was RD special gift..a book and lapik mug..apa nama tu ah..hehe.... So by now, you guys must be thinking apa ba cerita ni...haha..tajuk lain cerita lain..hehe..lex ba..biar la kalau sia mau kasi bunga-bunga...to cut the story short..at around 3:++ pm I felt hungary..of course la I have not had my lunch yet..hehe..I was thinking what am I going to have for my lunch a.k.a tea break..thought of so many kind of foods...roti canai..mee goreng mamak..nasi campur..wantan mee..pau..nasi ayam..curry mee...cintan mee..and so on.. then I saw this nickname "Ikan" in the SabahanBlog chat box..I was chatting with some fellow sabahans there..the idea to have ikan stim came to my mind..I have not had that dish for almost 2 month..so I decided then to have ikan stim for..by now not tea break anymore...for my dinner because the time was almost 4:00pm. At the same time I need to go to Post Office for that RD things...what a perfect plan..hehe..I headed straight to Tesco from post office and bought some ingredients needed then I went back home. Once arrived..the time was already quarter past 4:00pm..so..apa lagi..banyak mau buat ..hehe..mau stim ikan...mau masak sayur and buat sambal lada..hehe..sambal lada is a must..hehe... by 5:4+ pm I finished my cooking then cleaned up all the mess I made..then apa lagi makan la..so roughly by 6:00pm I was sitting and enjoying my dinner..hehe..(see below: Before and After)..Lastly I enjoyed my Steam Siakap Fish (with asam jawa), Oyster Sauce Vegy (Vegy was soaked into hot water and the chicken was cooked with oyster sauce separately) and Sambal Lada (with belacan). This is one kind of a problem I'm having when I have nothing to do..I don't know what to eat..I can easily remember their taste in my mouth and imagine if I were having them that moment...so mcm cepat boring la..no worries as I rarely found myself getting bored of traditional foods..so that is why sambal lada (belacan) is a must..



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Me again!! Ko makan ikan stim masak sendiri kah tu???? wah!!!!! pandainya..if i were you..ntah langsi macam mana lah ikan sia buat..

Anonymous said...

Wahaha..hi kadusmama..ok ba..sendiri masak yg penting inda mati kalu makan ok la tu..hehe..n mesti ada lada la kan..hehe

Anonymous said...

ahem...ahem....nanti masak satu yg begini utk sy arr....hehehe

Anonymous said...

aha lady..nanti sia tanya dulu tukang masak sia la k..hehe..ok ba kalo ko lady..hehe