Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday 6 October 2008

Abandoned ship?

Alright guys….I seemed to have abandoned my blog this couple of days..but trust me..I didn’t mean it….and I was actually monitoring it in a quick and short period..I really appreciate them who still visit my blog although there’s no new entry being published…..let me tell you my story…this might be too long to read..

First of all..I’d like to thank Ms Claire..she came to visit us on Thursday (evening)..it was planned that she came to make me drunk..haha..betul kah tu Claire?haha...10 butul kan tu kalau mahu korek my secret kenen...haha..we went to a nearby coffee shop to have an evening tea but we ended up having couple of beers…well I was the one to blame..I encouraged her to have a couple of beers….senang juga ko kena goda kan claire..hehe..and the session continued till further time up to the hours for us to realize it was time to go home...we need to wake up tomorrow morning and go to work..not like some people who has been enjoying their week off….so that night, I was drunk enough till I can’t stand any further of my sleepiness and tiredness..well, honestly..I was not as busy as usual this whole week…..developers were on holiday…I was alone in the office doing my own stuff in developments and consulting customers..I was merely busy due to some Oz’s stuff...couple of our customers there were having some queries in regard to our software…our Business Development Manager in Oz himself was not that familiar with some other plug-in software we have..having said that, most of these queries were forwarded to me for further follow up….I was not used to this kind of situation..it made my mind and day slower than they should be…

The next day on Friday….I spent my first 2 hours in the office enjoying my “tidur-tidur ayam”…I was really tired and of course hangover…the day before I hadn’t ate anything….neither lunch nor dinner..I was having a kampung delicacy syndrome….this is the time when I don’t really have any appetite for most common foods…worst I wasn’t feeling hungry at all..scary huh but that’s me….that could be the reason I was easily got drunk the night before whilst having a drink with..Ms Claire since 5pm….then came Mr Chan with his girlfriend few hours later, followed by Mr Joel, Mr Jew and Mr Ashton couple of minutes after.…later that evening (arrived at home)..I realized my body was in pain..as I would if I play football the whole day..it could be the impact of the empty stomach la kan..Thankfully I’m still a good looking guy..hahaha..sempat lagi mau perasan..haha..kidding alright….later that night again….me, Mr Jew, Ms Claire went for a supper..beer kinda supper..again? why not?..is there a rule saying you can’t have a bear continuously?...it was already 11pm..and Ms Claire had another date with her friends later that night..so we ended our short drinking session at around 12:30am and headed home..

Saturday…..went out to a new place called as “LAB Café”..situated right on the beach shore…due to its location, I really love it (I might come again) as if you were on holiday enjoying the sand..I might go to its neighbour, “Sunset Bistro” again later this coming weekend…I might go and might not....I was invited by my colleague...so you guys might wondering why so sudden I ended up at a new place kan…well, it was an event to celebrate the 1 year anniversary and PAKU was invited to perform…not only PAKU..there were couple of bands…interesting enough to attract me to come..new place or new environment always bring something in our life...we experience more and learn more…we were kind of late that night but hey..drinks never too late to be in my sexy tummy eh….I saw the place is quite attractive..once arrived, I called someone dear to me..hehe..whilst chatting with that someone dear to me..I saw someone who looks very familiar..it was my old buddy of whom I met in Farlim…the Alleycats friend….he was sitting there alone enjoying his cup of coffee..guessing based on the sachets on the table and a coffee cup…I haven’t seen him for almost a year!..I’ve told you guys that I have not been to Farlim for quite sometime already kan (the place where I met Mr Shun the Alleycat family)...I then approached and greeted him..thank god he still remembers me..how could you forget someone who is very good looking as me…haha..again a self proclaimer good looking man to make myself happy…haha….so I hangout with him for almost the rest of the night because he was sitting at the back of the gallery…the sound was not too loud and it suited for us to have a clear and decent chat of any news…..he was kind enough to treat me a drinks…F.Y.I..he had spent almost 10 years in Sweeden as a musician before his return to Malaysia couple of years back…some of the band members playing that night are his friends…so we chatted and after few hours with him..I then returned to my actual group…Mr Jew and Ms Claire…but my mood was almost spoiled by that fucking bastard…..well never mind..he was drunk and I don’t really care much of such “cool” act he was trying to pull…you should be ashamed of yourself, waiter a.k.a Manager…don’t talk shit to customer although you were the greatest waiter a.k.a Manager in the world….you should know better than that…stupid kaling….wahaha…we had couple more drinks then went to Subaidah Nasi Kandar restaurant for a late supper…Nasi Lemak..then straight back home…I took some pictures but they were not clear enough for me to publish...the whole night..crowds were also entertained by the "bapuk" show, beer drinking competition and also mimicking to any songs being played and arm wrestling...participants were mostly guesses and the prizes that were given out include a free 4 Night 5 Days stay in Holiday Inn Hotel in any part in Malaysia..

Sunday….woke up quite early…I felt hungry…tried to get Mr Jew to wake up for a lunch but failed..he always put his sleep as the main priority to other although he already had 10 hours of sleep…I then remembered that Ms Claire offered to cook for us on Friday..it then came to my mind to suggest to her to cook..she agreed and we went out to buy all the required ingredients at the nearby hypermarket..again thanks to Ms Claire although I was a little blur when we went out buying them..I wondered what she was going to cook as I can’t seem to find what could be the combination of what we had in our basket….she seemed to have something very interesting for lunch…cross finger ah..haha..and yes she did..congratulation Ms Claire…and thanks for the delicious cooking plus my lada..although I have to wait for almost 2 hours…understandable la ba kan kalo saturang mahu masak untuk 2 good looking men in the house (me and Mr Jew..haha..too much pressure bah tu..and Mr Jew bangun terus makan…) she cooked some home-cooking style (colourful and “tricky’ sebab macam sama rupa ba....) but they tasted really good..kenyang gila…haha..kalau ada beer ngam suda tu ada pusas..

Sunday night….well, Mr Jew already informed us that PAKU was invited to perform in G Spot…not that G Spot tau..hehe..it just so coincident that the hotel is named as G Hotel and everything is always “G”..there’s a pub on the 1st floor and it is called as G Spot…the event was meant for a jamming session for jazz musics….PAKU is not a jazz band but they do rock..kind of a hot band in Penang (they should not missed)… I accompanied Mr Jew to this G Spot..watched them play with couple of free beers…Thanks to Mr Jew and “I’m with the band” terms…haha..done with that..we headed to a Café Dusun…for a dinner and another bottle of beers for the night…..complimentary of Mr Jew towars my support...cheers to that!

How was your weekend guys? Were you having fun and enjoying the life that has plenty of interesting stuffs to be enjoyed and cherished? Hope you had a great one as well...

Mr Joel is now our housemate..he moved along with his “secret girlfriend” today…may this be a new starting point in your life Mr Joel…

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha cerita weekend ko pun makan minum ja ni gaman..haha kim salam ma si claire ah.. jan ko marah sana :P

Anonymous said...

Reno..wahahaha...sendiri kestau dia ba reno..haha....mcm hidup sia tuk makan dan minum sja pula..haha...apa lg sia mau buat reno kalu tu sja sia mampu..haha..

Anonymous said...

wah!! penuh aktiviti juga ur weekend nie..
siap moginum, makan, tidur..suma pun ada bah..
so ur new housemate is mr.joel lah??

Anonymous said...

Mmg hari isnin ialah mood bercerpen la ni tau. dari pendahuluan sampai penutup mesti ada unsur2 beer. mcm mana mau convert pegi linutau/stout ni. hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

lmao!! kaki minum ko ni wel.. lol jk.. haha!!. cool u hav ur time pack wif activities.. lol.. energetic kena tu minum2 kaa tu wel..? haha!!.. BBKK.. wel kot ia pura2 mabuk trus tersiram tu manager sana..? lol.. lmao!!.. bbkk.. peace wel~ xD

Anonymous said...

Kmama..haha..penuh aktiviti?ya la kali..cuba kalu teda tauke beer Ms Claire..d rumah sja tu..haha..yup si Joel la housemate baru ni..

Mell..biar la ba mell..nanti sia inda bercerpen ko sedih pula haha....convert p lunitau/stout?whaha..ok ba kalo ko mell..sia sanggup jg..hehe..

Beck..kaki minum ka beck..air penting untuk tubuh badan ba beck..haha...kalu kurang air nanti inda sihat..haha..minum la sepuasnya baru la sentiasa sihat..

Anonymous said...

mr.beer....hehe. wel jaga2 kama tu perut.....nnt klu talampau besar susah mau 'sampai' tau....wakakakaka

Anonymous said...

wel, wah siok2 kamu sana ah..sama si claire and the gang. wel, ckp psl si joel, cm sia kanal ja..dulu dia sekolah di mat salleh ka? satu batch sama ko?? atau?? saja tanya2 anyway ko bila mo move in with ur "secret gf" ;)

Anonymous said...

intense post.
i so wanna go to that G Spot.
Went to G Hotel once, but din realize there's a G SPOT.haha. summore play jazz...aaa, I MUST go!!

Anonymous said...

sweetie...susa mau sampai ka?haha..selagi untuk ko sweetie buli ba...hehe..silap sikit inda nampak suda pula kan..haha...

Joy...mat salleh la dia tu..punya famous tu ranau kenen.sia inda pena sekula d mat salleh..haha..sia mau move in sma secret gf sia..haha....bgs kalu ada secret gf kan..sia tunggu ko sja ni..haha..

Joan...sempat ka u ol joan tu G hotel buka..haha..ya la.baru buka jg ba tu..dulu sia 1st time p tu hotel sia inda tau jg..besa sja jg ba tu tempat..mahal la..haha...bgs p minum sini cafe dusun..ada sia lagi kasi hibur ko..haha..

Anonymous said...

punya panjang ko tulis well....ko buli kasih cerita your whole activities during your week end...ko inda penat kah? mesti penat kan? Huuuuhhuuu....inda tahan sia...pas tu minum jam karaja kamurang..lol...siok..

Anonymous said...

hahaha...berapa tu beer on me yg kana ungkit2 tu? rm200++ ka?? haha..adei...btl2 sy bilang kalau sy tinggal sama kamu mmg the next kaki botol beer la sy btl2..

it was a great weekend for me la..spending my holiday with u guys...jgn ja lain kali sy p sana kana kasi lapar lg aa..tgk sy kasi kanyang kamu...hehe

neway..thanks 4 liking the cooking la..senang ati sy lepas masak..hehe

Anonymous said...

Andrik..haha..ya la..sia mau berubah suda ni tp beer penting tuk kesihatan ba..hehe...if u can tell ur story how can u tell urself u had a great day...haha..buli ka tu..

Claire....byk jg claire si jew kasi habis..hahaha..si jew pula kana kasi salah...inda jg ba tu...inda la kami mau kasi jadi ko mcm si aguk ba..haha...yeah..it was a great weekend..sorry ba..sia inda ingat ko pandai lapar..haha..ingat pandai p mencari makanan d dapur..hehe..

yeah..thanks for the cooking ah...lain kali tu jg ka tu resepi dia..hehe...cheers!

Anonymous said...

ntah..kamu dua urang la tu..bukan s jew ja..hehe

lain kali lain la sda resepi ba..tu pun kalau ada lain kali lagi la...haha

Anonymous said...

jaga ko claire....sepatutnya kita punya penghormatan kla ba tu abis mau celebrate ada lori baru ko kan?...
p/s: kami bukan kaki botol ba...ko tdk tingu ka sia sama si wel happy2 sama kamu time raya eve?tapi bisuk dia pigi kerja juga kan?ko tidak bangga ka ada kawan mcm kami?hahah

Anonymous said...

Claire..haha...kami dua kenen..sia tidur d meja kan tu malam..sedar2 suda habis 28 butul kamu minum..haha....len kali kami kasi berenang ko bir la claire..aha..

Jew..betul tu jew...ko inda bangga atleast usaha mau p keja tu mcm semangat mau p beperang sja..haha..besar lg tu semangat mau minum la actually..tp sesuap nasi mesti mau cari jg ba..yg penting minum, happy, enjoy dan p keja jg...hehe...tanggungjwb ba tu..hehe..kami sedih2 pun sbb inda cuti kasi hibur ko jg kan..haha...

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha...ok2...ya laa.....terima kasih kawan2 ku yang budiman...hahaha

p/s lori sy ka jew? lori kau la! haha..funny jg tu lori tu

Anonymous said...

Claire..haha..inda jg kami ni budiman ba claire..tp kami cba jg la menjadi budiman tuk ko..hahaha...rajin2 ko bawa pasir tau batu kalu ko datang sini sama lori ko claire..hehe..

Anonymous said...

telampau dalam sda kalau pasir sm batu la sy rasa ni kali analogi kau..haha

Anonymous said...

Claire..haha..ko bilang ko bijak..hehe..analogi ka tu claire..haha...terai la ko bwa ah..kalu silap kana kestau jg tu..hehe..

Anonymous said...

nda la..tu hari sy bawa sikit sja tu kepingan konkrit pun balik2 ja jadi serpihan sda...mau bawa batu lagi? nti jadi beer trus tu batu..haha

Anonymous said...

Claire..ok ba claire...end of this month kan tu ko bilang..hehe..suda sia apply cuti mau kasi habis cuti sia..haha..worry suda manager ada 10 hari lg cuti tinggal 2 bulan lg mau hujung tahun..hehe...tunggu kana approve la..kita pakai tu pelastik la kali ni ba..hehe..

Anonymous said...

hhahahhaha..mcm lari suda ni haluan kereta ni tau gni...haha bukan silap tu pelastik ka atau tu beer ba tu..tu batu kalau pandai hilang teda suda benchmark...hahaha lain kali pakai permanent pny..jgn temporary...
:D

adei...berabis sda berkias ba...hahaha

Anonymous said...

Claire..napa sia pula yg makin inda paham ni..haha..dalam betul analogi ko ni tau..hehe..apa lg batu sama benchmark ni..hehe.ok ba claire..lain kali kasi round tu helmet dulu baru berurusan..haha..fair la kan..hehe..sepa tidur..tiwas la..hehe..gitu ba tu..hehe..mcm hujung bln ni ok sja tu tau..haha..mcm pengarah projek..haha

Anonymous said...

hahahha...mmg dlm btl sda la..kau nda fhm pun ni dr awal..sigh...tia pa la..haha

lama sda nda kasi round helmet kan..ngeh3