Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday 22 June 2008

Is it a coincidence?

It has been a week since I fell sick..there's still flame left in my throat though...I have drank 2 bottles of ubat batuk cap ibu dan anak last week and this week respectively..still I couldn't let it slips away...

Regards to my previous Addiction and Satisfaction post...I wonder if this relates to my current health issue..which I gain just after I'd recovered from those flu..sore throat and fever... I've mentioned about it in my reply in the comment box but it's worth to re-mention it here as well..

Well.. I don't know what's wrong and I keep on wondering myself...this is the first time I have this symptom...my ears are being shut off..do you know what it means? It's not entirely off but the frequency coming through to my ears has became less and lesser..it doesn't happened quite often but it just happened suddenly without notice...you know when you were in a high altitude..your ears are like..a little deaf..am I right?...when you were traveling on a plane..you'll have an almost-deaf ears as well..several yawns might help but mine it couldn't do much help.....thankfully I still can hear pretty clear not to be called as deaf....I'd read some article years ago says that fever can cause a brain damage...I wonder if that is true...as we knew that fever causes high temperature to our body..temperature changes in our body can affect our brain system....and the brain is our main Central Processing Unit to control and balance our entire body functions..be it your feeling..your thinking..your nerve system..your lung or even your movement..you do the logic..and I have not mentioned about the headache I have...the right hand side of my head is in pain....right on top of my right eye and forehead..I know that migraine is at the back of our head..usually within the medulla area..this is nothing similar to that..I'd usually had this whilst on a plane when a plane to land..I guess its because the pressure and altitude changes....but now I'm getting the same headache even when I am not doing anything..It feels like the nerve in your head is expanding and going to explode...

Am I getting tension headache, cluster headache or is it really a migraine? I think I may have cluster headache....

Last night I almost got sick again..I started to sneeze continuesly..several minutes after..I got a serious runny nose problem....darned it!! again..another flu!! I was so tense so I went out buying uncle Carls' favourite drink...It did well and the flu was gone!! Amazing!!!

I wonder why.. is this another medical mystery that I have to endure and resolve with my panel doctor instead of waiting and keep on watching House to look for the logic....is this another big coincidence in regards to my previous health issue as Dr. Gregory House would teach his subordinate to do brainstorming..and come up with "we try to eliminate as many possibility as we could" when a patient asks lots of question...or perhaps I'm getting old...which means terminal illness?

No comments: