Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday 9 December 2006

A very long day..

Today I went to workshop to repair my bike.. nothing serious except I don't like the sound of... "bling..bling.." from the engine..I'd asked some mech and their thoughts were something related with the piston. I totally agreed with that but when checked, it was actually the "lot"..does any of you know about "lot".. I'm not actually but that what they called it.. it actually more to "aci engkol" if BM la..so maybe some of engineer students knew about this part that moves the piston up and down...hehe..well..to recap..I waited from 11:++ am 'til 4:50 pm it hasn't yet fixed.. understandable la..you think easy ka to dismantle all the parts.. they removed the whole engine actually..duh.. opened any parts they could possibly open...

It was boring though but the workshop is quite famous for all the "remp-it" boys.. numbers of them came..the topic was "remp-it" plans for the night and some about previous nights activities... the stories were really entertaining... one of the mech there is a racer himself... from his scars, everbody can tell he had been racing quite a lot.. his right eye got this big scar and his eye ball is shadowed by "heaven's cloud".. yeah..it looks white and blocking his eye ball...not taie mata la.. he is so famous..most the boys came to ask stuff regarding motorbike.... listening to their stories made me alive..of course la..I've waited for how long ma.. they were nice actually..then came this one couple..their clan la juga..the girl was actually not too bad coz' she looks brighter than other normal malay girl and quite cute with her small size body..she was quiet but still looked pretty..he he...sorry..forgot to mention her boyfriend..emm..he was ok..fashion savvy... cool la juga...why must I tell you all about the boyfriend? all in all they quite a lovely couple.... the girl looked like chinese but she's not..anyway.. before 5:00 pm I decided to go back..there was no point waiting there as the "lot" has to be fixed in Tanjung..Will come tomorrow to collect my bike and for sure with money..Damn! The amount is troublesome..not as I expected..well, what to do...I can pay Neo's 1 monthl installment for all the parts including manpower....

No comments: