Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday 21 December 2006

Didn't I....

..said that this is going to be one of the coolest blog? ha ha...after about over a month..there are 90 visitors from 40 cities excluding all the visitors when the counter wasn't active. YES! Maybe some of you may say...it's nothing and you could do better..I bet you could but can you do the maintenance or updating regularly? That what makes people so different..some might say something nice just to ease themselve and some might act/do it rather than say also compared to me..I've said it and I'm doing it..haha..isn't it a bit funny..yeah..I know I'm crazy..that's why they call me crazyfinger/beiolman...haha..anyway..I am amazed of the progress so far though. I've never expected this, so I would try my best if not then better to keep on posting and updating this blog from time to time..I'm away about over a week on Saturday onwards so probably there will be no updates then..but I will get something interesting for you later (not promise)..yes you..you la..it's free and not refundable unless I have this power to erase your memory when you have finished reading this like this guy in the HEROES TV series....he he.. ait'..I'm going...need to do something..yeah 3 days to Xmas and 10 days to New Year 2007!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2007!

No comments: