Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday 16 September 2009

I'm on call

I'm feeling good today...as today is the "Malaysia Day"

I'm not going to complain about "Malaysia Day" though....I'm not a politician and nor have good knowledge about the whole thing...

I'm off today!!! Kebetulan my beloved Sabah is on holiday as well....so, I guess all the Sabahans are enjoying their day off and some might have already gone home to kampung halaman from today onwards up to next Monday...

It sounds funny when my Manager asked me to be "on call" today as he's already on 8 days off since this Monday....I've always been "on call" even if he didn't ask for it so it really does not make any different at all...well, he phoned in last night to ask me another favour if I could cover his schedule on next Friday (he's supposed to supervise our juniors) I simply say...it's alright as I don't have plan on that day...

Right! Since i'm "On Call" today..I've been receiving couple of calls from colleagues for help and guidance since 10am (as that's the time the Manager had scheduled for others to call me..hehe..) I opened my webmail and there have loads of email from Oz customers...well, some of them just follow up emails...I don't really bother about those as they've already been dealt with...new issues have to be dealt soon as possible (within 2 hours based on urgency)...even developer had to call me for guidance on how to get connected with customer's server? Thankfully (thanked God) I have a good memory so I could remember the IPs for both VPN and RDP as well as their login credentials...and they've finally able to review/investigate those issues...good luck!

Have a great Malaysia Day chaps!

No comments: