Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday 25 February 2009

News from home...

I’ve just had a conversation with my mum on the phone minutes ago…she called me to inform me about her sis, Aunt Tina has been admitted to a hospital in KK since Monday…the most recent that I met her was when I went back to Sabah in Dec 2008...and to my surprise...she does not look healthy to me as to what I’ve used to 4 years before…I asked Aunt Utuk (my mum’s youngest sis after Aunt Tina)…she told me Aunt Tina is sick…macam-macam la sakit dia that makes her look 10 years older than her actual age….she even looked aged than my mum (the 2nd eldest of 6 siblings)

According to my mum…doctor found out that she's having virus/bacterial infection in her lung…first thing came to my mind was Dr. House….yes, I’ve had another House Series Marathon last week (watched Season 1- Season 4…look forward to buy the Season 5 next week perhaps) there have couple of reason a lung to be infected by virus/bacteria (according to House)….I couldn’t really response to the news...I was shocked but at the same time don’t know what to say….you know when you received a call like this kan…I told my mum to keep me inform of anything….and she said, she just wanted to ensure I’m aware…5 years ago, I was pissed because she didn’t tell me (she did when I called her a week after) about my grandfather’s (mum’s father) of whom I really fond with until ‘he’ (perhaps) visited me…that answered the mystery of ‘human shaped object’ sitting at the corner of my room almost every night watching me sleeping for quite a period….

mum at the age of...I don't know..early 20's perhaps (pic taken using mobile)
I can only pray that Aunt Tina will be alright and hopefully she will get well soon….also I took a chance to wish my mum...a happy birthday…it was her birthday yesterday..I had actually drafted a post but decided not to publish it…Happy belated birthday mum…God bless you, Aunt Tina and families…..Amen!

8 comments:

JerryInc said...

she'll be fine dude :)

Claire said...

hopefully she'll be alright...

Andrik McVean said...

my fingers are crossing for her...god bless and moga cepat sembuh

Beautydaffodil said...

Hopefully your aunty will be fine. Let us pray together for her health.

Btw, send regards to your mom, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AUNTY.

Wel^Beiolman said...

Dan...god be with her..thanks..

Jerry..hopefully...:)

Claire....don't stop hoping..:)

Andrik..god bless her..

Madpie...we can only hope and pray...thanks madpie..nanti sia kestau mama sia..LoL

Thanks peeps...very much appreciated..god bless u all..

Qhris said...

god bless her & u as well! hoping good news :)

Vera said...

prayers with you :)

Wel^Beiolman said...

Lumis...thanks..im hoping for good news as well..

Vera..very much appreciated....

Heard from my sis that she needs blood of which my other uncle..the youngest is going to see if his blood type suits hers....so far she's fine...