Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday 3 July 2009

Warm Farewell

People all over the whole (or perhaps the universe) were talking over the death of the King of Pop last week and honestly I was in disbelieve...it was..or it is the biggest news in the world of music and entertainment nowadays after several others decades ago e.g Elvis, John Lennon and Kurt Cobain? It came to my attention when I was having my lunch before coming to the office last Friday and I thought it was just another joke on the local radio but when I heard people called and spoke to the radio DJ at that time dedicating their condolence to the King of Pop's children and families....I was wrong and I began to listen to what the radio had to say constantly..

I've been listening to his musics since childhood
I've never met MJ
I've never saw him face to face
I've never slept with him or stayed in his mansion....so I would be the last person to 'rob' him...

I couldn't deny his contribution, passion, impact as well as his creativity in music..he was one hell of an entertainer that could never be replaced....

This is one of the best video clip of MJ I had watched....a man of his age to have a voice as soft as a young child was amazing and impractical...

* The post is meant to be published to commemorate 7 days of his passing

May God bless his soul...

4 comments:

Claire said...

:) RIP MJ

Vera said...

hey, we have the same song on our blog...am really sadden by his death.

Mama Mia said...

May his soul rest in peace. I think We Are The World is the greatest song ever written.

Wel^Beiolman said...

Claire...RIP....

Vera..iya ka..haha..amazing ba dingar dia nyanyi ni..punya lembut tu suara...

MamaMia...yup..he will always be rememebered...the greatest entertainer on earth...