Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday 6 March 2009

Upheavel..

It all started due to tiredness...I fell sick since my return on Tuesday..I had a flu followed by sore throat then ended up with high fever...thankfully, I managed to control it down before it went bad..currently in the midst of recovering...

I had good and not so good news..I don't want to talk about not so good news though..let's put it aside as I think there's a brighter side of it..there's a plan for that and hopefully it will go as smooth as it may...

Good news..I've just confirmed my next trip somewhere at the end of this month...I've been scheduled to make a week period of business+leisure trip to UK and had been discussing the matter with the manager since my return...I don't prefer to go details about it..end of story..I will be flying on the 19th and return to Penang on the 28th...

Earlier, I was planning to postpone the trip to early April as I had a quite tight budget for my own personal expenses...but once I've listened to what the manager has to say...I'm happy to proceed with the dates....

I'm sure most of us aware that the British Pound Sterling is not as cheap as Singapore Dollar and nor Brunei Dollar....having said that, I'm happy to know that the company will provide a car, a mobile phone, cash allowance (not sure how much for 7 days though) most likely, all expenses are covered by the company excluding the things I'm about to buy for personal purposes..the office is located at a country side area of Haverhill, Suffolk...the nearest town is Cambridge which is about 30 minutes drive...

Several questions had been asked especially the workplace environment as I will be working under several big fellas there (pressure is higher than usual) their work ethic and habits...also, I might be invited to a trip with our guys in Sales or Trainer Department to visit customer's office...be it for demo or troubleshooting and perhaps other reason...the main purpose of the trip is basically a learning trip where I will be exposed to business approach and procedures...

Look forward to meet and get to know the colleagues in the UK....if things go as planned, hopefully I'll manage some of my free time with friends in London (Ms. Flo and Mr. Guz)...

13 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

sioknyaaaa dapat p melancong!

Vera said...

that's great news!! :)
(bilala the bank gonna send me there??)haha..

Lett said...

Ada ada saja surprise ko ni Well....

dogoes said...

ikuttttttttttttttttt...!!!!!!!!!!!

Wel^Beiolman said...

Sheila...melancong?haha...sikit la kali..

Vera...well, if not the bank perhaps u can got there jg ba vera...visit ur family d sana..heee..

Lett..surprise ka rayn..haha...

Dogoes...buli ba..ko beli sedia beg besar ko masuk d dalam..haha...

Vera said...

i aint got any family there, my adik balik KL for good already.
maybe US kan? my abang still there.

--- said...

Wel, jangan p UK bah.. Ulu Kelang tu... sa tau, kekekekekek.. Walau apapun, tahniah kalau ko butul2 dapat p sana, yg penting ko blogging dari sini.. :)

Qhris said...

wah bestnyerrrr!!! new environment, new people & new life style! bagus! tp jangan la ko kalapik sana....ehh nda dorg faham apa ko ckp kalu sdh navuk haha....:P

Wel^Beiolman said...

Vera..oh ya kan..ur eldest bro d US tu kan..way better la tu vera...manatau sempat p hollywood lg..hehe..

San..haha..diam2 ba san..kedapatan suda la ni mau jalan p memburu d ulu kinabatangan..haha.....blogging?tinguk la..haha..

Lumis..mana buli minum..p kerja ba..haha..walau ada niat tp inda sampai hati kali sebab silap sikit ada tu moment priceless pula d sana..haha....ada jg yg paham tu kali..haha..

sweetie~ said...

sy pun mau ikutttttt....hehe

tapau satu mat salleh arr wel....

Wel^Beiolman said...

Sweetie...haha..kalu sia ada doreamon buli la tapau kali..haha..ko mau mana sweetie..kaki atau tgn..haha..c

-f-l-o- said...

Wel, jgn drive mcm ko drive di Msia k. Sini very very strict tu. Drive carefully and DO NOT exceed speed limit. Hehe.

Have fun! (tia puas hati jg ko tidak dtg scotland)

Wel^Beiolman said...

Flo..hehe...you're the 2nd to remind me on driving tau..haha...pemandu behemat jg ba sia...haha...

Sorry ba flo...short trip ba..bkn dekat tu scotland to the place I'm going ba..hehe..next time la k...cheers!